Sunday 8 December 2013

Sunday Seven.

4WDing, see number 3.


1. I have a terrible habit of biting my nails, once that I have had for over 10 years now. I hate it. So once again, I have began the task of breaking the habit. This week I bought nail growth, nail hardener, and nail polish that tastes bad, in the hopes that I can kick this habit once and for all!!

2. We got new tyres on the 4WD this week, "Mud Tyres". Pretty much an early Christmas present for Benn, but we needed them if we intend to actually for driving through the bush and mud.

3. Today was the day for testing out the tyres! We had great fun exploring Ourimbah State Forest with a few other friends and their 4WD's. For those that know me, know that I am a pretty big wuss and get scared easily. So although I really do enjoy 4WDing, I would much rather be out of the car whilst Benn drives up/down large trenches. So I get to be on video duties, which Benn loves of course, cause he gets to see it all in action when we get home. I will post some videos below.

4. I saw my Aunty, Myfanwy, for the first time in about 10 years on Thursday! She has (finally) moved back form England, after marrying and living with her family there for 15 years. I saw my cousins, William and Hannah, who were aged 2 and 5 months last time! And I finally got to meet my cousin who is not so small anymore, at the age of 6. It was so wonderful to be back in their company again and I can't wait to see more of them now that they are living just a 2 hour drive away!

5. My gluten and dairy free diet has slacked off this week, half due to laziness and half due to money (thanks to the Mud Tyres!!). But I think it was almost a good thing, after going back to my old ways for a few days I have been extremely bloated, stomach pains and generally feeling very lethargic. I guess it just shows that my new diet does help, now, to just keep it up...

6. I have really enjoyed doing some crafting this week. I managed to tick two off my pinterest list and I started on some Christmas craft as well! I will show you all in due time...

7. Speaking of Christmas, we put up our mini tree last Sunday night. Although, just now, we went out in the 4WD and cut down and tree from the bush! I will post photos tomorrow. Currently about to find a spot for it and decorate it!




Hope you all had great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment