Monday 1 December 2014

Thirty Before Thirty

I wanted to make a 25 before 25 list, but then I realised that I would only have 8 months to complete it and my procrastinating self doesn't think that will be long enough. Then I thought about doing 101 in 1001 days, but to be honest, the thought of that really overwhelms me. So 30 before 30 it will be. I mean, 6 years is long enough...right? And if I finish it ahead of time I can just make another :)

30 Before 30

  1. Climb the Sydney Harbour Bridge
  2. Host a Family Christmas
  3. Buy a house
  4. Decorate/style said house
  5. Dye my hair red again
  6. Plant a garden (and keep it alive)
  7. Have babies
  8. Bear my testimony to others without fear
  9. Go on a family holiday each year for our Anniversary
  10. Go on a holiday with Benn each year for our Birthday
  11. Go camping every Summer with the dogs
  12. Make a quilt x4
  13. Buy a DSLR camera and learn how to use it really well
  14. Read the Bible, cover to cover
  15. Start a small at home business to bring in some $$$ while being a Mother
  16. Drive across Australia to Perth
  17. Have piano lessons
  18. Become really good at guitar (learn bar chords!!)
  19. Write a letter to myself and one for Benn to read when we turn 50
  20. Travel Outside of Australia
  21. Start writing a book
  22. Be able to touch my toes
  23. Make a scrapbook of our lives and one for each child!
  24. Have enough food storage to live off for 1 year
  25. Take a dance class with Benn
  26. Learn how to croquet
  27. Purchase photoshop and learn how to use it
  28. Record my parents and grandparents sharing memories
  29.  Make every gift for Christmas one year
  30.  Become really good at yoga!

No comments:

Post a Comment