Tuesday 16 December 2014

12 Days of Christmas | DAY 4: Our humble decorations

This year I have tried to be a little more decrotive around my house, again, in the hopes to boost that Christmas Spirit. I thought I would post a few photos on what I have done on a low budget. 

The tree is huge (compared to lasts years mini tree) and we were lucky enough to be given it from Benn's brother who recently moved to another state and didn't want to take it with him. However, storing it when Christmas is over is yet to be determined... I really wanted my tree to be simple this year. So I went with gold, with a tough of silver or white. I really love it.





This is a little area I have set up on the fire place. I have always wanted beautiful ornaments around the house, but due to the low budget, I just kept it to one area. I was lucky enough to find the Nativity scene for $4 and two reindeers for $3 at a local fabric store. So grateful! I really want a big nativity scene one day, but for now this will do.






**Spiritual Thought**


Have you put up Christmas decorations in your house?

  





12 Days of an AUSSIE OSBORN Christmas: DAY 1 | DAY 2 | DAY 3 | DAY 4 | DAY 5 | DAY 6 | DAY 7 | DAY 8 | DAY 9 | DAY 10 | DAY 11 | DAY 12 |

No comments:

Post a Comment