Monday 10 November 2014

Prac Begins Again.

 Image source

Today I begin a four week professional placement within a Primary school, the second last placement I will do for my degree, however the last one in a Primary school. As you are reading this now I am in a Kindergarten classroom (they are so cute!) attending to their needs and learning how to teach another stage level all over again! (Unless you are on the other side of the world, then as your reading this I am probably sleeping after my first day as no doubt I will be EXHAUSTED).

My last placement was on a year three class, I LOVED it and cannot wait to really get to know my new Kindergarten students! I love that I have a huge difference of age and ability level from last time, it will be a rewarding challenge!

Even though I love my placement experiences, I have to say, I am a little bit excited to get this 4 weeks out of the way. It has been a huge year for me and I kinda just want it to be Christmas holidays already (but who doesn't right?).

I have a few scheduled posts to come over the next four weeks, however, if I am a bit absent it is due to my busy placement life (try writing and organising minimum 4 lessons a night, PLUS update a blog - can't be done). And the weekends no doubt will be filled with sleep and hanging out with my hubby, as he gets push slightly to the side during my placements (sorry Benn!). 
I really really do love my studies and chosen career path, and I am so blessed to be able to get some "on the job training". So here's to an amazing four weeks of teaching!!


No comments:

Post a Comment