Friday 12 September 2014

Family Weekend - Friday

I've had such a wonderful BIG weekend with my family, I need to post all about it so I never forget :) I will be posting three separate entries over the next few days as there is just too much to say and too many photos to put all in one post! Plus it helps me keep up with my regular posting ;)

****

FRIDAY

Carl, Myself, Josey and Dad
On Friday I went out to dinner with my Dad's side of the family for my Grandma's 85th birthday. We went to an all you can eat restaurant called "Silver Dolphin" and trust me, I ate all that I could (and probably more). I had to get my $20 worth right? ;)

I went with My brothers Carl and Josey, Carl's fiance Sam, Dad, my Aunty April and her Partner Piare and of course, Grandma Audrey. I am a little bit annoyed that I completely forgot to take photos while we were all around eating, chatting and laughing, I'm normally pretty good at that!

My Grandma Audrey had recently come home from a month long trip over to England, which she loved! She moved to Australia with her two children way back in about 1960 (I am guessing that date), she still has her beautiful English accent though - which I LOVE. She is the sweetest little lady and loves a good joke still at her age.

After April, Piare and Grandma Audrey left at about 8pm (jet lag and bed time), my Brothers, Dad, Sam and I stayed around hanging out for a further 2 hours! It was so lovely to talk to them about a range of random, funny things. My Dad and Josey live in Victoria and it's not often that I get to see them (less often that I see Josey), so it was great to be surrounded by their company again.

Of course right as we were walking out I remembered PHOTOS so we had to stop and get Sam to take some of us four, as who knows when we will all be together again!!??




No comments:

Post a Comment