Sunday 20 July 2014

Creative Cooking | Chocolate Brownie Cookies


So, as you know I like baking. Mostly because I like eating sweets without the added cost, but don't we all? I've been experiementing with a few recepies lately and I am fallen in love (so has Benn) with some very simple cookies. I have named them "Chocolate Brownie Cookies", because everytime someone ate them they were like "It tastes like a brownie" and you know what, I liked the sound of that. These cookies also won me first prize!

Chocolate Brownie Cookies

Ingredients
  • 1 & 1/2 cups of self-raising flour
  • 1/2 cup of oats
  • 1 cup of brown sugar
  • 1/2 teaspoon of bi-carb soda
  • 2 1/2 table spoons of chocolate cocoa
  • 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
  • 200g of melted butter
  • 3 eggs
Method
  • ***Recepie makes roughly 12-15 cookies, depending on size
  • Mix together all dry ingredients
  • Stir until well combined
  • Add melted butter and eggs
  • Stir until well combined
  • Line baking tray with baking paper
  • Rol into balls and push flat on baking tray 
  • Cook for 15 minutes on 150 degrees
  • Remove and leave on tray for a further 5 minutes
  • Place on cooling rack until cooled
  • EAT UNTIL YOUR HEARTS CONTENT

No comments:

Post a Comment