Monday 30 June 2014

Monthly Memories | June

Starting the month off right, by reading the Ensign. Which is a Church magazine that comes each month, I love reading all the inspriational stories and wise messages throughout the pages. The above quote comes from an article titled "Follow the Path of Happiness".

It's been pretty cold here lately. So cold that we have been getting the fire going almost every night to keep us warm. Although these three have another way to keep warm..

I spent a weekend in Sydney babysitting my cousins, whilst my Aunty and Uncle went to a fun 70s Dress up night (I wish I had a photo of them, they looked fabulous!). We spent the night creating scrapbook pages for a special gift I am preparing for Ma's 80th birthday coming in September. I'm so excited to put it all together. She will love it. I will post photos on here when I am done. Stay tuned... I love spending time with my cousins, especially these three, Hannah, William and Edward. They moved to Australia from England in November and it is SO lovely being able to see them on a more regular basis. Plus their accents are just so adorable!!

Using my Aunties mirror for an obligatory "selfie". I love this outfit; dress, stockings, boots and a scarf. Benn calls it my "Nina Proudman Outfit" and I love that, because I looove what she wears in the hit show Offspring. If you don't watch this show, you should be (oh and make sure you have a box of tissues nearby while you do).

My man fixing the fire after finishing dinner, which he cooked on top of the fire as well. Having a fire is so great and I am forever grateful that this house we rent has one. (I am also highly grateful to my wonderful husband cooking dinner on top of it, yummmm).

Once again we have been having weird weather around here.On this particular day it was sunny (yet very cold) all day long, ending with a highly random pour down, 10 minutes of hail then it all stopped. Ending with this beautiful cloud scene above our heads.

No comments:

Post a Comment